You can also add a little chopped garlic to this sabzi, if you so desire. Potato bhaji or potato masala for dosa With step by step photos. potato filling for dosa or call by any name this particular potato stuffing for Masala dosa, is a This potato sabzi not only tastes great with a crisp or soft dosa or Rava dosa or plain Uttapam or Set dosa or Neer dosa. but also goes very well. Neer dosa, literally meaning water dosa in Tulu, is a crêpe prepared from rice batter.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, neer dosa and potato sabji lover. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Neer dosa and potato sabji lover is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Neer dosa and potato sabji lover is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have neer dosa and potato sabji lover using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Neer dosa and potato sabji lover :
- Get of For Neer dosa.
- Take of rice flour Water as per the required 1tsp.
- Take of For Potato sabji.
- Get of boiled potatoes.
- Make ready of medium onions chopped.
- Get of green chilli.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of turmeric.
- Take of salt.
- Make ready of medium tomato.
- Make ready of oil.
- Take of coriander.
Neer dosa is a delicacy from Tulu Nadu region, and part of Udupi – Mangalorean cuisine. Neer Dosa, a very simple,yummy and sponge dosa. As the dosa is very thin, we don't need to cook the other side. Finally fold the cooked dosa like a triangle (or whatever shape that you would like to serve) and remove from the tawa.
Instructions to make Neer dosa and potato sabji lover :
- Add water to rice flour as per required the consistency and pour slowly slowly it should look like this with holes and keep on low flame to get cooked well.
- Keep ready chopped tomatoes, onions, green chilli, ginger garlic paste, coriander, curry leaves.
- Put oil in a pan and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds And curry leaves.
- Add onion,chilli,And ginger garlic paste, And fry till raw smell goes and onion gets soft.
- Add tomatoes,turmeric, salt, and fry till tomatoes gets soft.
- Now add potatoes and coriander and mix well.
- Now keep for 10 minutes cover lid and sabzi is ready to eat.
Boiled the potatoes until they are soft and let cool. Peel and chop the potatoes in small pieces. Your allo sabji for dosa is good one. Neer dosa or neer dose recipe explained with step by step pictures and a quick video. Neer dosa or neer dose is a very popular recipe from Mangalore region of Karnataka.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food neer dosa and potato sabji lover recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.Terima kasih bibi Reza yang telah sudi Recipe of Favorite Neer dosa and potato sabji lover semoga bermanfaat untuk kita semua , silahkan di praktekan bisa untuk acara arisan atau apa saja , jangan lupa untuk berbagi ke kerabat melalui media sosial , misalnya ig